"Our golf team is loving the TeeStrike Pro Golf Mat! It lets them keep their game sharp during the winter. They love the real feel and it's easy to set up and store!"
- Daniel C. | United States
TeeStrike Tee Turf Golf Mat by The Golfer's Pick
The Golf Mat That Holds Any Size of Wooden Tee
This high-end Golf Hitting Mat is designed to give you that on the course feel. Its high-performance turf gives the most realistic hitting experience available, allowing you to hit down and through the mat. The innovative hitting surface has the perfect amount of give to relieve strain on your joints and prevent injury.
The best part about our TeeStrike Tee Turf Golf Mat is that it accepts a wooden golf tee, just like in real grass. Being able to tee a ball up anywhere on the mat is a huge advantage over other golf mats!
This professional turf allows you to amp up your practice sessions and experience a true grass feel hitting mat. Swing with confidence knowing your hitting on the most forgiving and realistic mat available.
Top 10 Reasons To Choose The TeeStrike Golf Mat:
- 1 1/8 Inches High-Dense 100% Nylon Fibers
- No Stain On Your Golf Clubs
- Accepts a Real Golf Tee
- Reacts Like Real Turf + True Ball/Turf Contact
- Club Shock Absorption
- Safe For Use On Any Surface
- Indoor and Outdoor All-weather approved
- Tough Durable Urethane Backing
- Designed For Right- or Left-Handed Play
- TeeStrike Golf Mats are Made In The USA 🇺🇸
Who it's best for: Players who want a true grass feel hitting mat, allowing you to use your own tees, guaranteed to deliver years of high-quality performance.
The Golfer's Pick Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Your TeeStrike Tee Turf Golf Mat comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ordinary residential golf mats often last only 1 year or less under heavy use. TeeStrike Mats are more durable and you can be confident to get at least 4-5 years of use or more.
- To increase the longevity of the mat, you may rotate the mat or hit from different areas to prevent wear from one specific area
- FREE & FAST Shipping in the U.S.: Ships out in 1-3 business days
TeeStrike Pro Features:
HOLDS ANY SIZE OF WOODEN TEE
This mat allows you to introduce a real wooden tee into the mat, just like in real grass, providing the most realistic golf mat experience. Being able to tee a ball up anywhere on the mat is a huge advantage over other golf mats!
1.25 INCHES THICK AND LARGE PRACTICE MAT
Discover the powerful benefit of practicing any part of your game from the fairway. Our custom engineered tee turf grass has great energy transfer and extra-shock absorption that prevents clubs from bouncing during impact.
Large size (3 x 5 feet) so you can stand on the mat and hit off it for a level lie. The TeeStrike Golf Mat is also available in 4 x 5 feet and 5 x 5 feet.
This is a great golf mat for family use and can be used on any surface, including concrete patios and wood decks.
Designed to develop consistency and confidence in your golf swing, this golf practice mat is a perfect fit for golfers looking to find unparalleled performance and feel.
Our TeeStrike Golf Mat is highly durable and conveniently portable. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, you can increase your weekly training sessions by practicing everyday and anywhere.
BUILT TO LAST 1000s OF SWINGS
This mat is built to the highest standards and will be a product you can rely on for durability and longevity.
Exceptional portability allows you to set up our hitting mat within seconds and is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Never worry about weather conditions again when you want to get practice time in.
- 3' x 5' feet / 36x60 inches (91x152 cm)
- High-quality 1 1/8" (1.125") spring crimped nylon turf
- Urethane backing
- Total mat thickness: 1.25"
Other size options:
If you need other size options, just send us an email or give us a call and we can get you a quote!
What's in the box:
- 1 pc TeeStrike Pro Golf Mat 3'x5'
Read what our customers are saying already...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is our 4th hitting mat, and definitely the best we've found.
By Danielle S.
"Much more plush than our previous mat, this one is comfortable for late night sessions where my golfers tweak each other’s swings and work on making minor changes in between rounds. For the parent of high school and college golfers, being able to give them space to practice year round is critical. This is our 4th hitting mat, and definitely the best we’ve found. It will be our go to re-order from now on."
Want To Know More About This Product?Ask a Question
Choose Your Setup
Choose your setup